Automotive Service Technician (Brakes Only!) at least $50K, for real (Austin Metro Area)
BRAKES TO GO is currently seeking at least one additional experienced Automotive Service Technician to join our mobile service team. This is a full-time, permanent position. You would be a real employee, not an independent contractor.
Would you enjoy driving around Austin in a new 2015 Ford Transit Connect decked out with the most convenient storage and tool setup you could imagine as you are sent to between 4-6 customer locations daily to perform routine brake service and repair? No boss looking over your shoulder. No pressure to up-sell and steal from honest folks. No clock to punch. No dirty shop existence. If this could be of interest to you, then you need to know about BRAKES TO GO.
BRAKES TO GO is Austin’s highest-rated and most-recommended automotive brake service company. We offer Austin-area customers the most convenient, lowest cost, and highest integrity brake service experience. This is not your typical automotive service shop. BRAKES TO GO is a mobile service company. Our technicians respond to customer service calls and repair vehicles in the normal course of the customer’s day, wherever they are located. Beyond convenience, we offer our customers and require from our employees the absolute highest levels of customer satisfaction. This ain’t no joke! We deliver as promised. Our customers are falling over themselves to express how much they love our service. The number of brake shops with THIS kind of love are far and few between (and non-existent in Austin):
- Diagnoses and repairs to specification automotive brake systems and components.
- Adequately explains diagnosis and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include customers.
- Drives and operates a mobile service vehicle in the Austin Metro region daily.
- Maintains an organized, neat, and clean mobile service vehicle.
- Maintains compliance with company uniform and personal hygiene requirements and mandates.
- Arrives at work on time and performs all assigned tasks.
- To a lesser extent, diagnoses and repairs to specification automotive components and mechanical systems of vehicles belonging to the company and company owners.
- Keeps company owners aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Performs all job functions with a positive attitude and an eagerness to please.
- ASE certification in brakes (or apprenticing and almost ready to test).
- 3 years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
- Clean driving record & valid driver license.
- No violent or gang related tattoos visible when wearing shorts and shirts
- No piercings or body modification visible when wearing shorts and shirts (small earings may be excused at the exclusive discretion of management).
- No criminal record (some disclosed exceptions may be excused at the exclusive discretion of management).
- Charming, friendly, courteous, kind, and respectful personality types only.
- Must present a neat appearance of the type a mother would welcome around her toddler.
BRAKES TO GO’S PURPOSE
To be the best and most-trusted provider of brake service and repair in Austin, today. To be the best and most-trusted provider of brake service and repair in San Antonio, Houston, and D/FW, tomorrow.
Our mobile service technicians each earn $50K – $70K a year.