Lexus Brake Services and Brake Repairs
Lexus Brake Services Near Me
Brakes To Go for Mobile Lexus Brake Repair Services
Lexus is one of the top-rated manufacturers in terms of reliability; their braking systems are no exception. A simple yet efficient braking system ensures Lexus brakes don’t prematurely wear, and keep the vehicle stopping smoothly. We use OEM-grade ceramic pads on all Lexus vehicles to ensure their legendary braking system operates in top form. From a simple Lexus IS350 to an advanced LS460, Brakes To Go has the technical skills and knowledge to get your Lexus’ brakes repaired accurately, efficiently and for the best price.
Lexus Brake Services in Texas
36-Month, 36,000-Mile Nationwide Warranty
All Brakes To Go Lexus Brake Repairs & Parts are backed by our warranty.
Lexus Brake Job and Service Costs
Prices are subject to change according to your vehicle model. Contact us for a free quote.
Complete Lexus Rotor and Brake Pad Replacement
Traditional Repair Shop $1000-$1130
Brakes To Go $385-$450
($50 discount on top of 4 wheel pad and rotor replacement)
Brake Pad Replacement for One Axle (Front or Back)
Traditional Repair Shop $300-$350
Brakes To Go $139
Front Lexus Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Cost Average
Traditional Repair Shop $495-$560
Brakes To Go $385-$450
Rear Lexus Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Cost Average
Traditional Repair Shop $505-$570
Brakes To Go $395-$460
Lexus Brake Problems and Common Symptoms
- A Grinding, Rubbing, or Squealing Noise When You Brake in a Lexus: A grinding sound or any other high-pitched noises during the Lexus braking process usually means that the brake pads have worn away, and now the backing plates on which they were mounted are being squeezed against the rotors. If you continue to drive your Lexus with worn out pads you will cause further damage to your vehicle. Schedule a brake pad and shoe replacement right away to prevent these issues.
- Excessive Brake Pedal Travel or a Spongy Feeling When Braking: If you feel like your pedal travels further than it should when pushing on the brakes, you’re probably feeling some brake pad issues. Another sign of Lexus brake problems is when your brakes feel spongy or less responsive when you press the brake pedal. This could be a sign to change or flush the brake fluid. If you experience any of these situations, be sure to have your vehicle immediately inspected by your trusted Lexus brake expert this will help avoid extensive damages.
- A Burning Smell Coming From Your Lexus After Applying the Brakes: If you notice a burning smell from your Lexus brakes during regular driving then there is a problem. A caliper piston in the brakes may have seized which causes the brake to drag. If this is the case, you will need to have this fixed Lexus brake professional.
- Vibrations and Pulsating From Your Lexus Steering Wheel or Brake Pedal: Worn rotors can produce excessive vibrations felt in the pedal. This could be because the warp is causing a hydraulic pressure surge that runs backwards through the master cylinder and into the pedal. Driving a Lexus with warped or damaged rotors is not safe, these should be repaired right away.
- Any Alert or Warning Light on the Lexus Dashboard Regarding Your Brakes: There are several BMW warning lights related to your brakes. If you see the letters “ABS,” your Brake Assist feature may be malfunctioning. The word “BRAKE” in red is the brake system warning light that indicates a potentially serious problem with your brake system. Ensure that these issues are addressed as soon as possible for your safety.
Other Signs and Symptoms of Bad Lexus Brake Rotors or Pads
- Visible score marks on the rotors are a sign that repeated contact has excessively worn down the rotors on your Lexus.
- It’s been over 70,000 miles since your Lexus rotors were replaced last.
- It takes your Lexus longer distances to stop than usual.
Ensure you are getting your Lexus brakes inspected by an experienced ASE-certified brake technician when you are experiencing any brake problems.
Lexus Brake FAQs
It depends on your driving style, the type of rotors, and the type of Lexus you’re driving. On average Lexus rotors need to be replaced every 30,000 – 80,000 miles depending on these factors.
They last around 50,000 miles on average, if you drive more frequently you should get your brake pads replaced more often.
Lexus IS 250 brake pads on average last around 30,000 to 70,000 miles.
Your Lexus front brake pads and rear brake pads will usually wear down at the same rate on both sides of your vehicle. Depending on your Lexus driving habits the GS 350 brake pads usually last between 30,000 and 70,000 miles.
Using ceramic brake pads on your Lexus ensures your brakes are quiet and these pads last longer than organic or semi-metallic pads. Brakes To Go uses OEM-grade ceramic pads on all Lexus vehicles to ensure their legendary braking system operates in top form.
By choosing a mobile brake service like Brakes To Go you are having a specialized Lexus brake technician come to you. This is a safe, convenient and affordable choice for your luxury car.
As an authorized TechNet Professional Automotive Service Facility, Lexus brake repairs by Brakes To Go are covered by a nationwide limited repair warranty that extends across North America for 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
From a Lexus IS250 to an LS460 and any Lexus model in between, Brakes To Go has the technical skills and knowledge to get your Lexus’ brakes repaired accurately, efficiently and for the best price.
All Brakes To Go Lexus technicians are ASE-Certified, have cleared a criminal background check, and have been in the automotive service field for at least five years.